marzo 29, 2009

Ghost of The Stereo

Hola
Aquí dejo la primera de algunas letras que he querido bloggear desde hace rato.
La prosa puede ser medio cansada a veces. Los renglones se ven más monos cuando no son tan largos.
Lean si quieren.
If I ever had my fortune told
Would I then stop waiting to get old?
Though records have shown
I’m better off on my own
I’ll pave a new route home
If you let me

I sure know the northern superpower’s favorite Beatle is Paul
I’ve grown addicted to things I wasn’t fond of before
But now that it’s finally mine
I don’t belong myself
And now that you’ve been denied the sweetest taste
I hope you say grace before eating the sinful fruit of intelligence
And I know there are men on TV
Pollsters who darken our days black

Not until the plates start shifting at their own command
And the ghost of the stereo finally speaks his mind
All our favorite words
Will fit in one line

And I know there are men on TV
Pollsters who darken our days black
Half of the time I don’t understand
What they mean

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Méale aquí