abril 26, 2009

Yet to be titled

I remember when I first laid eyes on the devil
I kissed her like the most delicate girl
and though among our foes awaits our true love

I'm sure, I'm sure
that we are all bound
by the worst in each and everyone of us
'cause I've never known a beautiful thing I could trust
but when I blow out the candles
the war will be long lost
and I won't ask for anything at all

And I think priests are just as stubborn as solicitors
and my brow starts shaking
each time you're on the phone
you could be my true love

but I'm sure, I'm sure
that we're both bound by
the worst in each and everyone of us
'cause I've never known a beautiful thing I could trust
but when I blow out the candles
the war will be long lost

so hold me in your arms
and do so at no charge
I'm a man of simple ways
even in my bluer days
will you make it to my birhtday?
I can't hardly wait

then I'll know that I won't ask for anything at all

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Méale aquí